Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last party of the summer in Punta...

Three weeks after going to the first party of the 2010 summer season, today I went to the last one: Fiat's at Tequila, the best and most popular nightclub here.
Again, I met Franco Macri, Cristiano Rattazzi (tonight's host), Nacha Guevara, with her lovely Louboutins, and all the socialites of this summer...
Many nice people, models, actors and businessmen... Cristiano is much appreciated by us all...
And of course, all the press and paparazzis...
I wore a black Azzaro with a stone necklace.
Tomorrow I'll be back in Buenos Aires and I would have left behind this huge bubble of pleasure, distraction and frivolity. It's time to pay attention to much serious stuff... like providing help of Haiti's survivors for instance.
As Scarlet O'Hara says on the last paragraph of Gone with the Wind: Tomorrow's another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment