Monday, January 4, 2010

Beauty tips for your skin...

Many readers of my humble blog have been asking me for some beauty tips for their skins, specially around this time of the year.
I know it might be hard to put this into practice but my main advice is... DO NOT sunbathe without protection!!!
And I'm telling this not only to protect your face, but also your body. Sun-exposure wrinkles the skin of your face, but also that of your arms (then women of more than 40 wonder why they have their skin hanging all over), your knees, your belly and your calf.
In the morning, before going outdoors, may it be sunny or not, and after using a cleansing milk or lotion (that depending on your skin type), wear some hydrating cream and then sunblock, and with it cover face, neck and neckline (+ 50 SPF minimum). For the rest of the body, a +30 protection will do.
A good nice tip to avoid looking white and corpsy is to mix some drops of colour foundation or self-tanner to your sunscreen. If you'll be spending all day on the beach, use a hat and re-aply your sunblock at least twice, specially if you like swimming.
When I get back from the beach I like cleansing my face again and using a refreshing and hydrating face mask. Only after doing so, I think about make-up.
I do agree that a tan on your face does look nice and even makes us feel younger and healthier... But beware... it's just a trick!
After the tan fades, only spots and wrinkles will stay...
Your is the choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment