Monday, October 3, 2011

Fundaleu's Benefic Dinner...

As it happens annually, tonight we had Fundaleu's Benefic Dinner at the Alvear Palace Hotel, with the presence of many celebrities who, as usual, had no trouble working as waiters for the many tables. If I'm not mistaken, this one was Fundaleu's (Foundation fighting Leukemia) 16th Gala and, judging by the number of sponsors and tables sold, it turned out to be a huge success. Among the celebrity-waiters were Facundo Arana, Mirtha Legrand, Miguel del Sel, models, athletes, football players such as Martín Palermo and businessmen such as Cristiano Ratazzi. 
This year I must point out the incredible salon decorations by Gerardo Acevedo which, as you can see on my picture, where sensational and fairy-tale like. The menu was specially prepared by La Bourgogne's Chef, Jean-Paul. 
There were many prizes and special gifts to be drawn among guests... but I, recently landed from Paris, with a "jet lag" of 5 hours, could not bear my sleepiness, and fled back home... Early Cinderella. 
I can only tell you that the music was great, but my long Oscar de la Renta dress made it impossible for me to move the way I like. 
Many beautiful and elegant women, of course. A special note to Viviana Canosa, who has been charmingly improving her image year after year....
Well, time for bed. I was thrilled to participate in such beneficial event, at least for a few hours...

1 comment:

  1. Adoro il tuo vestito Pat!!!!
    Chi ha disegnato tale meraviglia?????

    ReplyDelete