Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chanel in Buenos Aires...

Finally, after many many years of waiting, Chanel's perfumes and beauty products can finally be bought in Argentina! Today, at the Galerías Pacífico, Chanel opened a special space where you can see, try and desire the nail lacquers, the lipsticks, the eye-shadows and much more. I'm a great fan of their products. I've been using for more than 10 years the perfume Chanel N°5, in all its variations: body lotion, gel douche, eau de toilette. All my clothes smell like Chanel N°5. Not to mention the famous nail lacquer Black Satin, which I use constantly, or the rouge à levres Allure Velvet, shade La Distinguée, or the blushes Les Tissages... I consider Chanel's products to be among the best in the world...
And I'm always glad when things like this happen in Argentina.
I went to the cocktail with my sister, who wore a beautiful red Lanvin dress, and met many friends.
As I get ready to travel once again to Europe, my feelings towards Buenos Aires get more intense... and I would love to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment