Wednesday, October 5, 2011

El Camarín...

On such a beautiful Spring day in Buenos Aires, I decided to go to the presentation of El Camarín's new collection, at the Museo Evita.
As you know, I get very emotional when listening to the song "Don't cry for me, Argentina,"but today's performance by singer Elena Roger left me absolutely breathless. Luckily enough, I could hide my tears under my Ray Bans!
Could it be because I love Argentina so much?
Who knows...
So, back to the presentation, I liked what I saw. A very personal collection, not at all "inspired" by foreign designers, with neutral hues, antique laces, very serene and tidy.
I congratulate the designer, because her pieces where able to shine in spite of being presented on such a historic surrounding, as it's the Museum's patio. 
Of course, as it happens on all this events, many beautiful women among the guests, all gathered by Grupo Mass+.
With my friend Georgina Alliata.

No comments:

Post a Comment