Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tuesday in Buenos Aires...

This Tuesday I was invited to the opening of Feria Puro Diseño. When this happens and I'm in town, I always go. I love watching the work of the new designers and artists from Argentina and I find what they do and present very interesting... 
I stopped by the stall of Eduardo Pérez Gonzalez Ocantos, which is an artist and, for some years now, together with a partner, has been designing very colorful shoes. His brand's name is Sarah Jessy Jones.
I also went to visit CONIN's stall, which is a foundation working to erradicate child malnutrition. To raise funds, they designed a mini collection of really nice t-shirts. I took some. 
I walked around and saw very nice things... from children's clothes to sexy lingerie... 
Puro Diseño will be opened, at la Rural, till Sunday May 26th...
(I'm wearing an Oscar de la Renta dress and earrings and Alaïa boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment