Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wednesday in Buenos Aires...

The event of the week was, for sure, the opening of ArteBA 2013, which has become one of the must-go cultural appointments in Buenos Aires... 
This year's edition seemed to have less galleries, more room and best works... 
I bumped into so many friends, that I only had time for a short visit around, so I promised myself to return more relaxed, to visit stand by stand.
I'm no art expert and I follow my instict, which is no guarantee, though. 
But, personally, I really loved this painting by Marta Minujin, which, in situ, looks much more colorful than in the photo. I also enjoyed Julio Le Parc's works... 
The rest, I'll have to see on my next visit...
(Dress and coat by Oscar de la Renta, not from the same collection. Shoes by Charlotte Olympia)

No comments:

Post a Comment