Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christian Louboutin's 20th Anniversary...

No, twenty is not Christian Louboutin’s age. But it’s the time that went by since he gave birth to his first shoe collection, which are now a world success. From China to Brazil, and specially in the US (where they are considered a cult), his creations with the red sole are a symbol of glamour and style. I’m a fan of Louboutin since his origins and I still keep the very first pair I bought from him.
Yesterday I went to his boutique on Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseay (there’s two more in Paris) and they placed my new shoes in this shopping bag, which they’ll be using around all 2012. I got to see the book published to celebrate the 20th Anniversary. Check-out the movie about how the book was made on Youtube. His best friends Kristin Scott-Thomas, Arielle Dombasle and Farida Khelfa, among others, participated in such a fun adventure.
Congratulations Christian and good look for the coming twenty years of success!

No comments:

Post a Comment