Sunday, January 15, 2012

Revista Gente's Pink Party 2012

The fireworks at the Hotel Conrad have just finished illuminating the sky over one of the most awaited and star-studded parties in the season...
As I was entering, it all felt like a party in Mar del Plata (where I haven't been in ages, but I do follow in magazines). Fans asking for you to pose next to their daughters, wives, husbands... A true Argentine "Red Carpet." The dominant color was, once again, pink. The bracelets, two: one to get inside, the other to access the V.I.P. terrace. As always, a runway show featuring the sexiest and most beautiful girls you can possibly imagine. Hence, the many men, young most of all. They behaved like starving lions...
The party kicked off with a concert by Christian Castro, who performed really well and made the audience vibrate!
For once, the terraces weren't as windy as always, so it wasn't at all cold.
Many of my friends were there and celebrities from Uruguay and Argentina. My sister, charming with a long Marchesa dress. Also in a long dress was Valeria Mazza. I found Karina Jelinek extremely beautiful. Among the men, my friends chose the handsomest of them all: Francis Btesh.
As usual, I had trouble with my shoes to get to the car, so I had to take them off...
Among the many comments about the season, everyone complaint about the traffic jams (worse than ever). And also feared that the touristic season would be over after this coming weekend. Hard to know... And, of course, many complains on the high prices of everything...
So, whatever I'm forgetting, you'll be able to read on Gente's next issue...
PS: My dress? Versace for H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment