Monday, January 16, 2012

Fiat's Party at Tequila...

Lacoste's Party opens the season, that of Fiat gives it a closure. And here we are... Almost three weeks later, we can start putting away our Judith Leiber clutches, our Louboutin shoes and carefully chosen dresses... Parties are over, at least in Punta del Este, till next year. It's a weird phenomenon, happening only here, but so it is...
Of course, in the coming weeks, and before summer is over, there will be many smaller or bigger meetings, crowded or not, but this luxurious "circus," closely followed by the press, is saying goodbye. 
I enjoy going out, preparing myself, seeing my friends and, above all, dancing. But I also love waking up early and seizing the day, the morning air, breathing it, doing things... Is my unsolvable dilemma. However, my solar self always prevails and I leave early from all parties...
Tonight's was one to stay and enjoy: all my friends together, great music and the "celebrities" from the Rio de la Plata, from Franco Macri to Daniel Hadad and Marta Marzotto (divine with a splendid embroidered caftan), from Eskenazi to the Reynals, the Alvarez de Toledo and the Santamarinas...
The stars were represented by Gabriel Corrado, Viviana Canosa, Carlos di Domenico and many models...
And let's not forget the host, Cristiano Ratazzi, who went from one end to the other. If he was at all concerned, it was impossible to tell. 
Enormous amount of press...
I danced with pleasure to the music, very Ibiza-like.
But my carriage (my sister's car), before becoming a pumpking, as Cinderella's, brought me back home... Just as "Without you" (in David Guetta's version) was starting...
Maybe next time...
Goodbye mythical parties of Punta del Este... Till 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment