Friday, January 6, 2012

Chandon's Party... in white.

Just arrived and with little to show... This one only photo...
But I do not have another one. Sorry.
It was a long way to reach Laguna Escondida, in José Ignacio, where Chandon, through Grupo Mass+, gathered once again the "Tout Punta." Dress-code: white, plus a detail "une nuit à Waimea," that is, something a bit hawaiian. I didn't read the invitation so I didn't know about the detail...
Lots of press, anxious to shoot all events here and do their work. Of course, many beautiful girls in minis, most of who seemed gazelles from afar. Good-looking guys also. I stayed for a while and then went to another party (a private one) nearby. I changed (in the car!) my long Galliano dress for a black minidress and my black leather jacket by Balmain. Once again, many stupendous women, the famous DJ Luciano and a nice general mood. But I can't tell you more... No press invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment