Friday, January 13, 2012

The night I went back to eating pizza...

Delicious invitation that of Para Ti Magazine to gather in "petit comité" at CasaSuaya, in José Ignacio.
As in previous years, we were invited to celebrate the season with Carolina Balbiani, editor-in-chief, Trini (a legend in the publishing house) and many loyal models of the famous magazine.
With huge surprise, around 11 pm, starving with hunger, I've noticed that the menu of the night was... pizza!! I think I haven't eaten pizza since 2003. As my readers already know, I always dine at home before going out, but tonight I didn't. I decided on this because, last time, on the same place, we were served fish. And then, somehow, I wanted to give myself the chance, for once, of committing a sin... With María Teresa Alvarez and Sandra, who were with me, in a religious silence, we ate at least 4 pieces each... But no regrets, please.
From time to time, it's ok to skip out diets... but with joy!
Among the guests were Lucila Polar and her daughter. Lucila is Al Pacino's girlfriend and the most beautiful woman I've seen this summer. And she is also charming. Her daughter, of 14, is on her way to rival her beauty.
After two days of intense heat, it's finally cooler and tonight it was almost cold. But CasaSuaya is very cozy and they had even lighted the fireplace.
We left the meeting to head back to Punta under a starry sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment