Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy in New York...

As I had to return to Paris, I arranged everything to make a quick stop in New York and be able to attend Oscar de la Renta's show, who, as you all know, is one of my favourite designers.
I used to watch the collections online or at the trunk shows at Bergdorf, but this is the second time I can personally attend his show and it's been a true pleasure.
Chatting with Linda Fargo from Bergdorf Goodman, 
before the show.
What can I say of his Spring/Summer 2014 collection?
As usual, elegant, refined, so colorful. All models (among them, Karlie Kloss, stunning, 1.85 mts without shoes!) looked amazing and the music (a mix of  George Harrison's songs) sounded great. It all happened so fast: 52 looks in 15 minutes (I wish all did the same!).
Such a pleasure to see Oscar looking so well and happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment