Thursday, October 4, 2012

Surprise, surprise... Anna dello Russo for H&M!!

Today, October 4th, as it was announced, I arrived at 9 am to get in line to enter the H&M store to see Anna dello Russo's collection.
I wasn't stopped by the rain nor the horde of fashionistas trying to get in. I love fashion and glamour and I can't resist my nature (but I can nourish it with different stimulus, although that's an argument for another day...). Of course, everything was wonderfully organized and the accessories were really beautiful, maybe a bit kitsch but fun at the same time. While I was there, it dawned on me that I had to share the privilege of taking part of such a frivolous event. So I decided to buy something for my readers and launch a new giveaway.
The prize? A necklace and a pair of earrings from Anna dello Russo's collection for H&M.
What you have to do? As usual, just leave a comment with your name and e-mail address so we can contact you.
You have time till Friday October 12th inclusive. The following day we'll announce the winner in a post in this blog.
(We'll be using the services of www.random.org to withdraw the winner. Each comment will be assigned a number according to the order of arrival...)
And when I return to Buenos Aires, I'll be taking the prize to you with me (shopping bag and all).
Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment