Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gala for the Hospital de Clínicas...

I promise: this is the last gala of the season I'll be posting about!
But I can not help telling you about the exceptional dinner that the Committee supporting the Hospital de Clínicas organizes every year to raise funds for machines or whatever the Hospital might need...
Nathalie Sielecki, who with her family has been helping the Hospital with donations and hard work for 25 years, had the courtesy of inviting me to her table. But she also had the great idea of sitting only women... we were twelve! 
All very happy, a group of full energy! Here I am with the beautiful host Nathalie, Juliana Awada (splendid!), Giorgina Alliata (alma mater of the meeting) and my sister (dressed by Oscar de la Renta).
Of course, the true aim of the evening was to give beauty and glamour in benefit of an important cause. Thanks to the precious help of the "Damas del Clínicas," there were many amazing prizes to draw among the guests, such as stays at La Prairie in Switzerland or trips to Paris, donated by Air France.
As usual, and in spite the tough times, everyone helped!
As for us, we chose our best dresses to cheer the party!
(Before you ask, I wore a Marchesa dress, a Judith Leiber clutch and Louboutin shoes. I requested to add straps to the dress to make it easier to carry, since it has many layers of fabric. The hairdo, a bit more elaborated than usual, was made by Leo Cosenza.)
I'd like to wrap up with these to pictures that show my departure from home... Just as I am... Always in a rush not to be late! María Teresa Alvarez, who was at home at the moment, took them for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment