Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Ceremony...

I loved Istanbul. I have no words to describe how well I was treated at the Four Seasons Bosphorus, which is a sensational hotel, with the best of SPAs and a gym equipped with state-of-the-art machines. Everything was just perfect. Sadly, I could not see much of the city... We had no time, but the little we saw, I really liked. I'll certainly be back.
The wedding was fabulous. Not a detail left unattended. Refined and exquisite menu. The bride and groom, lovely, young and deeply in love. The ceremony was touching, with a choir and an excellent soprano. The ladies were so elegant, all of them wearing hats (as it should be) and mainly nude shoes. However, I've seen an explosion of colors in their dresses: neon green, orange, fuchsia, pinks.
It's Spring, so flowers seem proper in hats. 
After the ceremony, we run back to our hotel to change for the great Gala Dinner at the Ciragan Sirayi...

No comments:

Post a Comment