Sunday, May 22, 2011

Martín Fierro 2011...

I jumped out of my bed, where I'm watching the Martín Fierro Awards, to write my first impressions... I must have Twitter!
(I do, but I'm still not into it...)
Well, up to now, I've seen very beautiful women and some interesting dresses... Of course, and sorry for not being unbiased, I must mention my sister, with a tight black Oscar de la Renta. She was specially invited to cover the event for her fashion column in Revista Caras, where she's now collaborating. Then, very nice was Natalia Oreiro's green dress, also an Oscar... It belonged to the 2011 Resort Collection... I know it to be so because I have all the catalogs! It reminded me of one I have from 2008, also in green and, of course, from De la Renta too.
I saw lots of red dresses, like those used by Cecilia Roth and Inés Estévez. Charming was the Benito Fernández chosen by Laura Novoa (although she paired it with too much jewels for my taste) and Susana Giménez ruby necklace. I loved Leticia Brédice's white dress, although I found her hair too dyed (she must use it like that for her character in El Elegido), and Catherine Fulop's hair-do. Very modern...
Now, back to my bed and the TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment