Monday, May 23, 2011

Martín Fierro 2011 (Part II)...

Fighting hard not to fall asleep (I got back from Paris on Saturday, so I was still suffering the 5-hour time difference), I saw almost the entire Martín Fierro Awards ceremony.
I found the general look much better than in previous years, although there was a "surplus" of jewels (which I only like on one-color dresses, with no details or embroideries...) and some dramatic hair-dos. But, I repeat, in general, I liked what I saw.
Natalia Oreiro looked impeccable with the three dresses she chose. With a light and fresh make-up, she looked charming and comfortable in her hosting role. I would only criticize her first hair-do, a chignon to one side, only because I don't like it myself. I usually prefer something more classic.
I liked Verónica Lozano and found Viviana Canosa sexy with her turquoise necklace. Her hair, however, was too long...
Marcelo Tinelli is such a handsome man, but I would have suggested him a classic smoking and not the one he used.
I liked Mike Amigorena and his eccentricities. He makes me laugh.
Now, I'll wait for the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment