Friday, May 13, 2011

A note...

Dear readers,
As you've probably realized, my last two posts (as also your comments) have been deleted in the past days. It seems that Blogger had a technical failure and as part of the maintenance process, we've been unable to sign up into our blog. And they had to erase all changes made since Wednesday.
They promise to restore everything back, so I won't be writing those posts again, but I'll tell you (because you've been asking) that the dress I wore for the dinner was a Fall-Winter 2010-2011 Lanvin and that my shoes were Very Privé Louboutins. Also that the party was amazing, that Albert, Prince of Monaco, was there, without Charlene, and that 350.000 euros were raised to help the Association FXB. Everyone was very generous. 
I hope my posts return soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment