Friday, April 8, 2011

What I carry in my bag...

As you've been asking so much, Carla Mitrani came to my house, before I left for Paris, to take some pictures of what I carry in my bag...
So here they are. But, first I need to clear out some things: as I change my bag everyday, I have a small L. Vuitton purse where I carry everything I need and transfer it from bag to bag.
The green wallet is the one I use for my cards, IDs and money in Europe. The orange one is for South America. One key holder belongs to my house in Paris, the other one to my house in Buenos Aires.
The red "pochette" is a gift from my friend Myriam, as it is the silver pill box with the shape of an Hermès Birkin.
The powder foundation is one of the many in my Estée Lauder collection. I change it from time to time.
I carry a Chanel mini gloss and a Guerlain fard. Also a toothbrush and a small toothpaste. And even a small sewing kit, as those given to guests at hotels... Everything is hidden in the red pochette.
And that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment