Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chanel F/W 2012-2013...

And another Chanel show went by...
2,500 guests, the Grand Palais as location.
By the entrance, another thousand fans, all armed with their cameras, shooting photos like maniacs... I shoot you, you shoot me. Arrived from the four corners of the world. Babel...
The collection was good, many looks I would probably wear. Definitely "les cuissards" (long leather boots) are back. I've seen them in many shows. I don't like the white version, though.
Shot skirts, envasé-cut jackets. And black, lots of black, which can be by now considered a global trend.
Over all, very young and juvenile. I liked it.
Tomorrow, Louis Vuitton, another early start, and Fashion Week will be over.
Till September.
PS. I wore an Oscar de la Renta coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment