Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lacoste 2012 Summer Party at La Huella...

Above all, and before you ask, I confirm what you already know... I wore, once again, my red Lanvin dress. I love it and when I bought it, I thought I would be wearing it to Lacoste's next party. I believe it would be immoral not to use it several times...
This said, I tell you that the most emblematic party in Punta del Este, the one that opens the summer and party season, was (as usual) crowded and very well organized. Less guests this year, just 700. One DJ, Zucker, truly excellent. Lots of food. And lots of drinks. But, above all, a chance to check who was invited, who arrived with who and who left with who... The usual gossips.
A little while greeting friends, making plans for the days to come, kisses to everyone and then to the car to hit the road back home...
(My sister's dress is Pucci.)

No comments:

Post a Comment