Thursday, December 15, 2011

Braderie at Alaïa's...

Can you imagine what it means, ten days to Christmas, a braderie of Alaïa in Paris? A braderie is a big big sale: in this case, of shoes, clothes and accessories of the most emblematic and beloved French designer. Parisian women love Alaïa!! From 17 to 80 years old, they all wear his dresses. And this time the sale had a purpose, because all the money raised would be given to the Center investigating Genetic Illnesses in Chrildren. 
There were no dressing rooms and we had to leave our coats in a room near the entrance... and then, it was up to you! I saw women naked who, with no embarrassment at all (there were many security men around), tried to fit in size-36 dresses or skirts.
Everyone went out with packed shopping bags... I bought a dress for my sister and tomorrow I'll be back for something for me... I had a flu today and did not feel like getting my clothes off...

No comments:

Post a Comment