Friday, December 30, 2011

Citigold's Party...

I'm sorry for posting, once again, a picture of myself with my sister... But I don't have another one!
It's very difficult, in such a crowded party, unless you are a professional photographer, to take good pictures! This one was taken by Sandra, my friend and Italian assistant, who did what she could.
Mónica Holmberg's call for Citigold's Party was really exciting and no one wanted to miss it. Many, however, complained about the chilly weather. We went back to partying with sweaters and shawls. 
The place? Narbona complex, behind La Barra, with country-style housing, nice and picturesque, specially for all the European visiting Punta del Este.
The dress code asked for something golden, be it a dress, a pair of shoes or a simple detail...
I arrived wearing platforms, much more comfortable for walking the accessing roads, and then shifted into golden sandals for the party itself. Many laughed at me carrying the extra pair in my hands... But they are already used to my eccentricities! 
As usual, many beautiful girls, in golden dresses some, and mini skirts almost all. Among the ones I saw, I want to point out Milagros Schmoll, the Argentine model working in Europe, super tall and with an exotic look. Also my cousin Isabella Orsini, Princess de Ligne, an Italian actress of great beauty.
My sister and I, we repeated Pucci dresses: me, a golden one I used last summer and she, another one she used on her last photo spread for the Argentine issue of Hola!
As I said previously, now comes a "detox" of pictures of myself and promise not to publish more for some time...
Have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment