Thursday, November 17, 2011

Versace for H&M...

Wow, it was tough!
In spite my dear friend Marc got up really early to get in line by the Champs-Elysées around 5 am, and I got there around 9 am... It wasn't easy getting inside the H&M store!
I was told that even some people got there by 11 pm of the previous night!
But, as usual, H&M, a brand that has my total admiration for being able to catch the attention of such a diverse clientele, did everything just right...
As on previous occasions, we were allowed to enter in small groups and had only 15 minutes to shop inside.
Lots of amazing things, very Versace, of course: bags, neon dresses, leather jackets, flashy prints...
I bought a couple of dresses and many gifts.
A special note for the packaging: silk covers and colorful shopping bags.
Once again, another H&M success...

No comments:

Post a Comment