Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September in Paris

It's been already 24 hours since I got to Paris.
It rains. Then the sun comes out. Then it rains again...
No wonder Fall's getting nearer...
It's Back to School time and you can feel it in the air... People walk the streets already missing the holiday season and the heat.
Another year begins...
I went to take a look around Faubourg St. Honoré and l'Avenue Montaigne, the two hot-spots of Fashion in Paris, so as to feel "l'air du temps" and see what's new for fall...
This is it: lots of black, lots of glitter (most labels have something sequined, from Chanel to H&M), leather leggins, leather dresses (in black, of course), mini-skirts and shoulder-pads... a very 80s look, which has been revisited by Balmain two seasons ago and it is finally exploding in Paris.
Do I like it? I don't know. I'll guess I'll have to try some of those outfits.
I'll keep you posted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment