Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Evangelina Bomparola's runway show on Alvear Ave...

On this chilly afternoon of early Autumn, I went with some friends to see Evangelina Bomparola's runway show to present her Fall/Winter 2013 Collection. Right outside of her Alvear Ave. store, she organized a small but lovely show... 
We all gathered around the runway, leading almost to the street, careless of the cold and the threatening rains... 
Evangelina has a real good taste and the talent to create models and looks that have what it takes.
Lots of black (again, the color of the winter), some touches of red, peplums here and there, leather and chic glamour.
The cars and the passersby stopped to get a glimpse of such an unusual performance on the street...
Afterwards, together with my friends, we went to have dinner to the Four Season's newly renovated restaurant, Elena, which has become my favourite spot these days in Buenos Aires. Here I am with my friend Roberto Funes Ugarte... 
I wore my Lanvin dress, paired with the Barbara Hutton necklace and my black Louboutins.
And now, off to bed... It's already raining outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment