Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SAG Awards...

It's the award-season in Hollywood, which began with the Golden Globes, then the SAG Awards and will end with the legendary Oscars.
As a proper fashionista, I've studied the look of the stars with care, and here's my list of favourites...
To begin with, it was again the night of the hairdos to one side, which could be seen in almost all actresses. Very nice. To bare in mind and copy...
My favourite, because of her hair and Dior Haute Couture dress, was Jennifer Lawrence. A young and brilliant actress who did an amazing job in "Silver Linings Playbook," which I have just seen.
(A note: her fellow actor in that movie, Bradley Cooper, also looked splendid...)
I also loved Naomi Watts embroidered grey strapless by Marchesa. I must confess that I may be influenced also by her outstanding performance in the movie "The Impossible," which I saw tonight. Excellent.
As one of our readers pointed out, blue is "the color" of Spring-Summer 2013. Much softer than black and maybe even more elegant.
I found interesting Nicole Kidman's dress, signé by Vivienne Westwood Couture. However, i did not like the straight hair...
I believe Marion Cotillard's Dior Couture wasn't fitting nor appropriate.
Now we must wait for the Academy Awards....

No comments:

Post a Comment