Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fashion show at Citi Montoya Beach...

It's quite late, but as I want to publish this post tonight, I'll write a brief report on the Fashion Show organised by Citi Women and Six o' Clock Tea this afternoon at Montoya beach...
As I told you before, on the first two weeks of January there are so many events to attend that there's no soul that can handle them all!
But this show, which would be presenting the collection of Custo Barcelona (and he would be in person), was organised by two dear friends of mine: Moniquita Holmberg and Carminne Dodero. So, my sister and I could not fail them. I don't want to be the socialite that goes everywhere... Even I get tired of seeing myself!
But, in spite of the overwhelming heat and, still worse, the mosquito invasion, we got there!
Before Custo's Collection, we first saw El Camarin's (which I really liked... specially the dresses in nude and beige), Carminne's and Holy's by Dolores Barreiro. Finally, Custo's. 
Custo Barcelona achieved global stardom thanks to his t-shirt designs, which are still his strong point.
The sunset was so splendid, that I couldn't help taking this picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment