Saturday, September 15, 2012

2012 Fundaleu's Gala...

I've been so busy before traveling back to Paris, that I wasn't able to write before my post on the charming party organized by Fundaleu on Monday 10th, at the Alvear Palace Hotel. I'm a regular at the  "Famosos por la Vida" Gala, but I don't know why I had a better time this year.
Maybe because of the younger people among the guests, or maybe because of the great music, much more modern and updated, which made me dance, jump and enjoy as never before. I owe you the name of the DJs, they were two. Overall, music very à la Ibiza. I lifted my huge skirt and danced! A note: there are few places in the world were you get to bump on the dance floor with the mayor of the city of Buenos Aires (Mauricio Macri and his beautiful wife), a famous and popular journalist (Viviana Canosa), a rabbi (Bergman) and a football player (Martín Palermo). This speaks of the eclecticism of Buenos Aires' society. And of its generosity. Thanks to the overwhelming talent of Catherine Fulop, who played host and auctioneer, plenty of money was raised to help Fundaleu (a foundation fighting Leukemia). That was the goal of the evening. And, by the way, we got the chance to admire the beautiful dresses of the famous actresses and hosts who "worked" as waitresses. I found them all so very elegant. My favorite looks? Eugenia Tobal's, Analía Maiorano's (by Di Domenico), Juliana Awada's and Mariana Arias'. All of them in "nude" hues, very fitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment