Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some answers...

This is for that reader who asked me to suggest some cool places in Mykonos...
Restaurants:
- Kalita, divine, my favorite, right in the middle of Hora (or Chora), which is the main town in the Island.
- Matsuhisa Nobu, at the Belvedere Hotel, excellent food and atmosphere.
- Gola, with an incredible view and a refined cuisine.
- Interni, also in Hora, a sophisticated place with a charming garden to dine under the stars.
If you are looking for something simpler and typically greek, go to the taverns at Ano Mera, a small town just a few km away, on the route to the beaches of Elia.
For lunch, the IT beach is that of Psarrou, which is rather similar to those in St. Tropez...
As for hotels, here are some options: first, those in town, as the Belvedere, very near to the seaport, or the Cavo Tagoo. I personally prefer those with private beaches, as the Royal Myconian, Kivotos or Mykonos Blu.
And if you are visiting, don't forget to stop by the boutiques, as SohoSoho or Juicy Couture. There's even a La Martina store!

And to the reader asking me about the nail color on my feet, I tell you that I always use Chanel's Black Satin. My gladiators are precisely from Mykonos. However, know that the best gladiators are those from Rondini, in St. Tropez!

No comments:

Post a Comment