Friday, July 2, 2010

Good for Uruguay...

I've arrived to St. Tropez this afternoon (one of the top vacation spots in the World) with a lovely weather of 26° C: wonderful indeed if compared to Paris' incredible 36°C!
And while we were having a candlelit dinner, at the home of my French-Belgian friends who very kindly invited me to stay with them, we followed the details of the match between Uruguay and Ghana.
And to tell you the truth, basing myself only on what I've been told... "Chapeau" for Uruguay!
Bravo for fighting till the end and reaching the semifinals... Now you must defeat the Dutch...
What is to happen this Saturday between Argentina and Germany?
I hope the octopus isn't right and Argentina wins...
You know the story of the German octopus, right?
If not, I'll tell it to you tomorrow... Now it's time to go to bed...
Days are long and full of activities in St. Tropez...

No comments:

Post a Comment