Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars 2014: Red Carpet...


For me, absolutely the best. Stunning face and a very chic dress by Elie Saab.
Another beauty: Cate Blanchet, by Armani Privé. Definitely "nude" is always a favourite among the actresses in Hollywood.
The IT girl of 2014, such a good actress and fashion icon. Lupita Nyong'o in Prada: a look à la Halston style...
I love Jennifer Lawrence. Her performance in "American Hustle" is incredible. This Dior Couture dress seems a bit simple to me for such an important occasion...
I'm not liking Charlize Theron's Dior either, although she es one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. This strapless wasn't fitting for her...
Nothing new here, but she looked really charming in this Alexander McQueen.
I definitely did not like Julia Roberts' dress...
And Penélope Cruz' Giambattista Valli either...

No comments:

Post a Comment