Friday, October 11, 2013

Chantecler...

I love tango with passion. And I don't know how to dance it. I've never tried either, because I'm sure I couldn't do it... 
But every time there's a good tango show, specially in Paris, I never miss it!
That's why I happily went to the première of "Chantecler Tango", a musical by Mora Godoy, who will be performing at the Theatre Châtelet in Paris till November 3rd.
With a troupe of 23 proffesionals and an outstanding choreography, Mora proves to be the best Argentine tango dancer. She is so good she even allows herself to play Rita Hayworth in Gilda.
Among the audience were many Argentines, journalists and TV crews, plus the staff of the Argentine Embassy.
I enjoyed it a lot and, of course I felt really moved, as I usually do when I'm in contact with the "Argentinity" but in another country.
We then went behind the scenes to greet Mora and all the dancers.
Given the applauses and general enthusiasm, this will be a huge success... 

No comments:

Post a Comment